Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mastering Labs Crossovers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member trypower's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do have a pair of consecutive serial number Mastering Labs crossovers available if anyone is interested. I am going to disassemble a pair of 604C/D speakers housed in very large cabinets as I am moving and will have no room to house them. No ship on the cabinets though, prefer someone to pick up in Pittsburgh, PA.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dgwojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you have any pics you can post of the cabinets??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member David Yost's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2002
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may be interested in the crossovers for my 604Es...please call me @ 770-925-7660.

    Thanks,
    David

  4. #4
    Junior Hostboard Member Steve M's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello trypower

    I have sent you a pm.

    Cheers

    Steve

  5. #5
    Inactive Member trypower's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by dgwojo:
    Do you have any pics you can post of the cabinets??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes dgwojo. Photos can be found here-
    http://groups.msn.com/korneffvacuumtube/shoebox.msnw - on pages 1 & 2. You can click on photos to enlarge and see further description. The cabinets are quite large and seem to have EV heritage. I say this only because of the resemblance to the EV Regency (corner) cabs.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

  6. #6
    Hostboard Member cholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeff, if David did not purchase the ML x overs, email me ([email protected]) to discuss, also interested, curt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.